X2 Mini Mill CNC Conversion?

ok everything looks good
get 2 fans
I have to quit early tonight I have to get back up at 5am
so good night watch the video if your bored that hoss machine site has a lot of good projects
i wait for any other questions then sign off
steve

ok everything looks good
get 2 fans
I have to quit early tonight I have to get back up at 5am
so good night watch the video if your bored that hoss machine site has a lot of good projects
i wait for any other questions then sign off
steve

Thanks for your help so far and have a good night also

I'll be back on late tomorrow afternoon or night
have fun
steve

hello
mgp how are you today?
were you able to cancel the 24v fan?

steve

hello
mgp how are you today?
were you able to cancel the 24v fan?

steve
Fine and how are you. Yes he removed them from the order caught it just in time.

sorry just seen your message
I am bit rough today but ok
so where are we at, did you strip out a case
or are we on hold untill parts arive?
steve

mgp
I see your going to school for cnc programing how long have you been at it so far?
you may be able to help me with that at times
you never answered if you were going to post pics on your build and do it here or not

steve

sorry just seen your message
I am bit rough today but ok
so where are we at, did you strip out a case
or are we on hold untill parts arive?
steve

Im going to strip out the case this week and remove and install windows xp in the other one.

mgp
I see your going to school for cnc programing how long have you been at it so far?
you may be able to help me with that at times
you never answered if you were going to post pics on your build and do it here or not

steve

I just stated last semester i was going to take mastercam x5 class this summer but not enough people signed up so they cancelled the class.
As soon as i learn it i will help no problem. I always want to take pics as i build something but i always forget but i will try this time as i know it will help others.

that's great about the schooling and your desire to post this project
I can help point you in the direction of a lot of free or low cost softwares i use that do everything i have needed so far if your interested. check out this thread http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showthread.php/6661-D2nc-software-for-hobby-cnc?p=57800#post57800 this works from inside mach3 and is really handy many options for only $70.00 with free upgrades. I started drawing, making g-code and running it in mach3 before my machine was built for practice.
I'm wondering if this thread should be moved to the cnc section so it's easier for other's to find?
steve

Back