X2 Mini Mill CNC Conversion?

that is a nice kit
good motors and pretty good drivers
to keep cost down they are using a slightly smaller power supply but it will work fine. the nice thing is if you wish to get more power later the drivers will go up to 48v by just changing the power supply
I'll keep that item number to compare against for price and products when I search
steve

that is a nice kit
good motors and pretty good drivers
to keep cost down they are using a slightly smaller power supply but it will work fine. the nice thing is if you wish to get more power later the drivers will go up to 48v by just changing the power supply
I'll keep that item number to compare against for price and products when I search
steve

Thanks im looking to order as soon as i can . Thanks again Mike

ok I like this one better it's 385 with shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-axis-Nema...210?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ba75418a
it is the same motors and power supply
the difference is the motor controllers are better and it too can take a bigger power supply (48v) later if you want more power ( I really dont think you will need more power ) but the option is there
check cnc4pc for sheilded wire, limit switches, emergency stop switch and enclosure cooling fans
there are thing to know before you install everything in an enclosure we will go through when you have everything.
steve

ok I like this one better it's 385 with shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-axis-Nema...210?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ba75418a
it is the same motors and power supply
the difference is the motor controllers are better and it too can take a bigger power supply (48v) later if you want more power ( I really dont think you will need more power ) but the option is there
check cnc4pc for sheilded wire, limit switches, emergency stop switch and enclosure cooling fans
there are thing to know before you install everything in an enclosure we will go through when you have everything.
steve

Ok im going to order this one and thank you for helping and offering ti help me wire it. Thanks Mike

Im really lost with all this stuff can you tell me what parts to get on CNC4PC? Thanks Mike

sure but i need to know if you plan on flood cooling this decides on limit switches
steve

Back