WTB Navy man is search of Machine tool Reconditioning by Edward F. Connelly

Navy man when purchased, but retired since then; unclear how to respond.
Hardcover, brand new 100 bucks in 2006.
Thanks for the replies guys Im just on a very tight budget and am hoping someone has one collecting dust. even 99 is steep for me these days.

I (we all) understand those constraints. But one will turn up, just establish a regular search pattern, and include slight miss-spellings of name and title.
Little story, related to above. Years back, I needed a 'Proportional divider' for my artistic wife. Advent of digital image manipulation made them less prevalent, and the central manufacturer just did special orders by lot, including those for rebranding to other companies. Cost at that time about $180. Suppose I could have absorbed the expense, provided she'd not find out....
Anyway, commenced a search as described, rewarded in short order for a clean example, shipping and all not $10. Why? The gilt stamped tool name on the box was torn, saying only 'portional Divider', thus not appearing in carefully worded search terms.
proportional_divider.jpg
There are hordes of sellers interested in nothing but quick profit; often clueless about what they sell.
For those interested, right now it's set a bit off 1:1 ratio. Sliding the axis, greater differentials are set to increase/ decrease representation size.

Back