WTB Ditron dro glass scale dc-10 mounting brackets and copy of Ditron install manual

gravelrunner69

Registered
Registered
Hi guys, I am looking for a set of mounting brackets for the 3 ditron glass scales I got for my TouchDRO project. I ordered the scales from the Drokitscom online store and the scales came OK but no brackets no instructions, all they say is that that stuff is packed with the display and they won't break open a sealed box to get brackets or manual. Been around and around with these guy's, I'm sick of it. So anyone out there have Ditron DC-10 scales that maybe made their own brackets and would have any laying around that they would part with I would be interested in buying them, even if I could get 1 bracket of each configuration I could make the others. I just want something to start with .Also anyone out there that has a Ditron setup that would be willing to maybe copy the scale install part of the manual I would be greatly appreciative .
I know the install is basically close to the same between manufacturers and I've watched some videos but I'd just like to have the specifics for Ditron.
So if anyone can help me out I could work thru paypal or send out a money order, what ever works
Or if anyone has any other ideas on how I can skin this cat I would sure listen to them.
On another note this forum rocks, I've learned alot digging around this place. Thanks alot for checking this ad out, have a great day.
Oh I forgot I am putting this together for my 9x42 BP.
Sincerely,
Randy

Back