Wtb: Bridgeport 6f Power Feed Parts

Rick_B

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
I'm in the process of rebuilding a Bridgeport 6F - B series power feed. I have identified some parts I will need (still disassembling so probably more to come). These are all available new but I thought I'd check to see if someone had a parts feeder laying around. What I need so far:

1. Mechanical box cover - this is a cast cover (with Bridgeport cast in it) that has the sight glass and an internal boss for the control lever detent pin and spring. It is common to all 6F feeders (A, B and C)
2. Control handle - this is the top handle for forward/neutral/reverse movement. It is common to all 6F feeders (A, B and C)

3. Rubber boots for the on/off and rapid traverse switches - common to the 6F A and B feeders

4. Safety handle spring and washer - these go between the handle and the dial lock ring and are also common to the 6F A and B feeders

The first two are my real interest - they are the expensive parts :) Actually #1 is the only "must have" - my control handle is broken but still usable.

Thanks
Rick

I think I have found everything I need so far - except for the forward/neutral/reverse control lever - still looking for that

Thanks
Rick

Back