wow! that does make life easier, does't it

Not sure what it looks like, but a fixture with drill bushings and a hand drill would be faster and more precise then milling them all. But you would have to mill the fixture

what has me thinking CNC, is the 1st thing I made after putting the DRO on was a jig for my wife, she makes these wire wrap jewelry pieces and was using this plastic thing, she was always complaining of breaking pins on.

so I whipped on out an aluminum flat i had with steel roll pins from Brownells, 1st thing she asked after grabbing it out of my hand was how many more can you make, I can sell a bunch of these things at craft fairs.

it's got about 100 - 3/32" holes evenly placed, and I'd be falling asleep doing it by hand, but would be a perfect CNC thing.
plus her brain has been working overtime thinking of other crafting / jewelry things I can make for her. :think1:

Well, since the "ministry of finance" seems to be on board with this you should get quotes on parts as soo as possible. This sort of opportunity does not show up every day :)

Available free from most road mending contractors but you have to cut them up with a hole saw.
Brian.

I've heard you can now get them in bags, buckets, and even pockets full of holes. Darn handy.:rofl:

Tom

just don't forget that somewhere,some time , you will need a hole remover.

already got one of those, it doubles as my metal putting on tool.
I think some crazies call it a welder.:whiteflag:

Back