Would this be Sacrilege? Unimat-SL DB200

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hi All, need some input and opinions.
I've had this floating around now for almost 20 years. I've been vascilating about selling it now for a couple of months.
Seems to me that it has a bunch of accessories. The Mill post is a repro, a buddy in Chicago made one for me using his as
a master, all other pieces are original.
Now the big question is should I part it out piece-meal and sell the the main unit or try to sell it as one package.
Watching Ebay some of the accessories seem to be going for big bucks.

Thanks,
_Dan

P1050858r.jpg

P1050858r.jpg

Hi All, need some input and opinions.
I've had this floating around now for almost 20 years. I've been vascilating about selling it now for a couple of months.
Seems to me that it has a bunch of accessories. The Mill post is a repro, a buddy in Chicago made one for me using his as
a master, all other pieces are original.
Now the big question is should I part it out piece-meal and sell the the main unit or try to sell it as one package.
Watching Ebay some of the accessories seem to be going for big bucks.

Thanks,
_Dan

View attachment 79920[/QUOTE Someone needs the whole collection. Mine hung around for years,too, I
traded it for some work I couldn't accommodate. Someone needs it, do a favor and offer it for
$800 and see what happens..........BLJHB

I have a SL, and use it frequently for reloading chores. This machine is also great for firearm screws. I have used it for all sorts of small repairs and projects. My barrel work machine is a PM VF1137 LB. The little Unimat is wicked handy for small stuff. I f you don't piddle around much anymore, then I guess, that you need to sell it.

Cheers, Irishjack.

Back