Would Like To Buy: Die Filer

splinter1000

Registered
Registered
Hi all,
I'm looking for die filer that is complete and is in working condition (preferably a Keller or All American but am open to other makes). I live in British Columbia so something in Washington State would be easiest for me.

Thanks for any help!

Hi all,
I'm looking for die filer that is complete and is in working condition (preferably a Keller or All American but am open to other makes). I live in British Columbia so something in Washington State would be easiest for me.

Thanks for any help!
Hi Splinter,

I have a die filer that is in the corner of my shop, covered and not used in many years. It's similar to the photo. Problem is I'm in Charlottesville, VA and the unit weighs at least 75 lbs if not more. It's in excellent condition and I can send photos of the actual unit if you can think of a practical way to get it to you. Price will be very reasonable.

Mike
Charlottesville, VA

Die Filer.JPG

Hi Splinter,

I have a die filer that is in the corner of my shop, covered and not used in many years. It's similar to the photo. Problem is I'm in Charlottesville, VA and the unit weighs at least 75 lbs if not more. It's in excellent condition and I can send photos of the actual unit if you can think of a practical way to get it to you. Price will be very reasonable.

Mike
Charlottesville, VA

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently talking to a fellow in Wisconsin about his unit. We are trying to figure out the shipping costs. I will try to contact you if the deal falls through.

Many thanks again
Aldo

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently talking to a fellow in Wisconsin about his unit. We are trying to figure out the shipping costs. I will try to contact you if the deal falls through.

Many thanks again
Aldo

Sure, let me know. Mine is a Milwaukee brand unit, FYI.

Mike

Back