Wish me luck

Last time I was in the Macs store in Fargo I priced some bins like that new and even at $1000 they are a steal compared to retail there.. They sure are nice to have. Especially with the hardware in them! Nuts and bolts seem to be one of the most expensive things in many of my projects lately, and if I have to buy them locally piecemeal someone is making a living just off the bolts I buy. Even buying the cheap bolts at Tractor supply it is easy to walk out with a hundred bucks worth and still not have the right bolts on the next project.

Im always lookin for cheap bolts and nuts. I look at junkyards, and in parkin lots, I keep all the bolts nuts and screws I take off of any project. Although I do all this Im in the same boat that I never have the right bolt or nut, or I have all but one or two.:angry:

There is an (approximate) 10 ton pile of brand new nuts & bolts at our local scrap yard right now, unfortunately they look to be more automotive type stuff

well Charley, i'm tempted to send you a check for a thousand to buy it for me and hold it for a couple days until i could get there...:jester:

Back