Willing mentor in Washington DC/ Moorefield WV

Dick M

Registered
Registered
I am strictly old school. Been away from machining for 40 years, but I'm re-engaging in semi-retirement. I live in DC and have a 14' X 22' shop in WV with 10" Atlas lathe, Burke #4 horizontal mill, drill press band saws, pedestal grinders, table saw, router, planer, jointer, etc. I'm happy to chat or visit your shop near DC or have you visit mine in WV.

I am strictly old school. Been away from machining for 40 years, but I'm re-engaging in semi-retirement. I live in DC and have a 14' X 22' shop in WV with 10" Atlas lathe, Burke #4 horizontal mill, drill press band saws, pedestal grinders, table saw, router, planer, jointer, etc. I'm happy to chat or visit your shop near DC or have you visit mine in WV.

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just retired from the Army after 30 years. Bought a SB heavy 10 with tons of tooling. I live in Odenton, outside of Fort Meade. Hoping to get approved for a CNC machining certificate with my VA vocational rehabilitation benefits. Mostly interested in the oldschool stuff but I have to "sell" the computerized stuff to make it fly....and it's the only course in the area that seems to cover traditional machining.

I'd love to meet and chat sometime. Wouldn't mind coming out to WV sometime too.

Dale

Back