Wild Ideal Pair Kennedy’s

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys I have 3 of those Kennedy’s (520?)setting around not being used.So was thinking about joining two of them together but would loss that top space on bottom box.Why? Cause I have one cart that I could roil around to spot working and being stack take up less space.What do y’all think,waste time or what your thoughts on this?

If it works for you do it. If you don't like it after trying it out for awhile you could always take them apart.

I did something similar with two lower end boxes sitting on a bigger rolling chest. I didn't miss the top compartment too much since I had enough room for my tools at the time.

I was at fall Carlisle automotive flea market a few years back. A guy had a top and rolling bottom Kennedy box for $110.00. I was lazy that day because I would have had to wheel it up a hill and a 1/8 mile to my truck. Wish I had bought it. Thanks for making me remember that. Lol
Cheers
Martin

If you put two short lengths of 2x2 supporting the upper box, you'd have a useable gap between them for stuff like pads of paper, drawings, chocolate bars..... etc.

-frank

Edit: forget it, dumb idea. I was thinking of stacking two riser chests...

If you built a cabinet for the lower box, you could put the lower box on drawer slides so that you could access the top.

Also note that a lot of Kennedy boxes lock the drawers if the top is closed, so you'd need to disable that.

Dang ErichKeane that is a fantastic ideal,I am going to use it.

Back