WHY ???

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
I'm in the Dog House again or is that still. I was helping cull some stuff for a friend. Lot's went to the scrapper (wasn't worth savin). Well this didn't make it. It a Craftsman 8 inch Rotary Table with XY. The Palmgren on the right I had, The Craftsman is a dead ringer. Now what am I going to do with two of them? :thinking:

The Dog House part is that I was givin strict orders from the "War Dept." not to bring anything home. Move over Molly you got company. :lmao:

"Billy G" :)):)):))

rxy (700 x 525).jpg

Bill, I believe the Title should have been "Why Not"??? Good catch and it looks to be in very good condition!

Well Bill, just dont tell her!
You know the line, Honey, ive had that for yrs, you just never noticed it before.

If you do end up in the dog house over it, Molly will allways keep you warm, and be happy to see you.

Good Luck

You are correct Frank, I didn't buy anything. That table was a freebie. It weas in the middle of the pile goin out. It went right out to my trunk. But then I'm still wrong because her words were DON'T bring anything home. :whiteflag:

"Billy G" :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :whistle::whistle::whistle: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Billy G" :thinking:

Guess you haven't looked at fleabay lately. Even my avatar is smiling.

Bill, would telling her "it followed me home" work?? Hee Hee Hee Hee.

Ron

Why? how else can you multitask unless you have 2. Then walk off scratching your head and muttering as if she asked why your trousers have 2 legs.

Steve

But then I'm still wrong because her words were DON'T bring anything home. :whiteflag:

Well at least you didn't bring home an STD ;)
Maybe that is what she meant.

Randy

Back