Why we upgraded to Xenforo 2.0

Hi Nels,

I just had to post another voice of support.

You and "the team" continue to do a fantastic job here!

Sure things have moved around a little, but I can still poke around and find everything I need.

Yes I have seen a few "funnies" but they pale in comparison to the ongoing pleasure I get from the site.
If this old dog can learn new machining tips, he can also learn new forum tricks..........and this from a guy that usually says "change is bad!"

Thanks for all you do!
-brino

EDIT: in fact, if when you sort out the donation page, I got something for you. ;)

Good job Nelson. As a retired IT director I understand the complexity and appreciate the job you are doing.

Thank you for all your kindness, but I don't need any thanks for what I do here. I love it. You guys make me feel great about myself, and I feel like we are helping one another and making the hobby better, with no monetary incentive whatsoever. I have been going now for 7 years. I love improving this place and making it better.

Nels

Thaks for everthing and your time doing this.
I am just still having problems posting pictures and now it seems I can't post threads. When I post a thread,it just seems that nothing posted. Do you have to have Tapatalk to post pictures from you android phone?

Shouldn't need tapatalk for anything here, I don't believe it's set up on this new 2.0 yet.

But how can I post pictures? Whe I tap attach file,nothing happens. I want to retrieve pictures from my gallery on my phone to post,but I jus can't get the hang of it or I am doing something wrong.

Shouldn't need tapatalk for anything here, I don't believe it's set up on this new 2.0 yet.

Tapatalk does NOT presently have a plugin for XF version 2! I don't know WHAT they are waiting for.

The 10th icon on the toolbar is "Insert Image" (Control-P also works). Then click on the square and you will be allowed to browse your phone's drives to add a photo. You can do that WITHOUT Tapatalk. I find that thing to be a piece of crap, but I install it for you guys who use it. Their customer support is the worst imagineable, and somehow our Tapatalk account just disappeared, and I had to get them to restore it. (I don't know what they did to it, I never touched it).

On this iPad there's a attach files button lower left when responding to a post, seems to work good, IMG_0940.JPG
So far

What a beautiful mini miller!!

Back