Who has a PM1236

Sleddog

Registered
Registered
I've been harassing Matt via emails, questioning him about the PM1236 lathe. I'm almost ready to fall off the fence & place the order for one. I would like to ask if anyone has one near SE South Dakota & if it's possible I could come look at it.

I live just south of Omaha in Bellevue, NE. A bit of a drive but doable. Let me know if you are interested. I have had my PM 1236 for a couple years. Been quite happy with it thus far.

I live just south of Omaha in Bellevue, NE. A bit of a drive but doable. Let me know if you are interested. I have had my PM 1236 for a couple years. Been quite happy with it thus far.

Thanks. Omaha isn't too far. Are you available during the week? Days?

Just wanted to say thanks for showing me your machine. I really do appreciate it.

Glad I could be of help. It was good to meet a person from the forum and discover some similar interests. I enjoyed the visit.

Place an order yet?

I do.....!

Out with the old.....

IMG_0832-L.jpg

In with the new.....

IMG_0841-L.jpg

Cleaned & ready to go.....

IMG_0845-L.jpg

It runs pretty smooth.....Time to start making some chips....

Congrats on your new machine! Give us a review of your thoughts on the machine after you get to use it a bit.

Great to see some pics of your new machine set up and ready to rock! Thanks for sharing the video too.

There has been a rash of PM1236 arrivals lately which is a great thing. I have a PM1236 (and a PM932) on order hopefully arriving in a few weeks.

Look forward to seeing some projects pics in the future!

Back