Which Tungsten???

I just noticed you live in West Point. Cool. I live in Layton and "work" (I don't actually have anything to do at work today, thus I'm on here) in Riverdale. Good to know. That's 3 of us in Utah that I'm aware of.

Nice. Yes, I live in West Point and work in Layton. I only know of one other forum member, Dave2176, who lives in Bountiful if memory serves. Is there anther one that you know of or are you thinking of the same one I mentioned?

Maybe we will all have to get together and start a "Hobby-Machinist's UTAH Chapter" group activity or monthly meeting.

Mike.

Silverhawk lives in Cottonwood Heights. I think it would be great to have a group here. As far as I know there isn't any such group or organization here whatsoever.

Silverhawk lives in Cottonwood Heights. I think it would be great to have a group here. As far as I know there isn't any such group or organization here whatsoever.

Agreed. It would be nice to get us together and talk shop.

Mike.

That may be it, Robert. It's probably been 3 months since I saw it. I wish I could remember. Should have just bought some so I'd know. The sales pitch made it seem like you'd never need any other tungsten. But that's sales. I may look around and see if I find it or conclude that the one you linked to is it.

Back