Where to order the cog type pulley's

McMaster also carries them, though they are not normally known for their low prices.

MSC, ENCO, automotive shops that deal with superchargers, Browning or Boston Gear dealers?

I've used the spd-si site there pulleys are inexpensive. They have aluminum centers and the pulley is plastic.
I wasn't using them for cnc so I also get pulleys from B&B manufacturing (bbman.com) their pulleys are steel and can be machined to shaft size.

B&B also has a steel/kevlar corded belt that is real tough...expensive but nice.

I've used the spd-si site there pulleys are inexpensive. They have aluminum centers and the pulley is plastic.
I wasn't using them for cnc so I also get pulleys from B&B manufacturing (bbman.com) their pulleys are steel and can be machined to shaft size.

B&B also has a steel/kevlar corded belt that is real tough...expensive but nice.

They have plastic and metal. They also have the stock to make your own in AL.

Steve

I get my gears and belts from Motiontech in Canada. They have a pretty huge selection and ship pretty darn quick. I just go to their site and pick the ratio and belt size and vary the belt length to clear any obstacles I might have. I am very happy with their service and their prices are pretty reasonable too.
Bob

charley
there were a lot of replies to your request for information
did you find what you needed?
steve

Back