Where to buy a buck 4 jaw independant chuck

O

ome

Forum Guest
Register Today
I have found a 6 in 3 jaw buck brand chuck over 200. Cheaper at Enco as opposed to MSC.
ENCO does not carry a 6" 4 jaw plain back, reversible top jaws buck chuck, only found at MSC, but i know will be pricey.
Does anyone know besides buck company, who else sells a 4jaw buck chuck with independant jaws and reversible top jaws, and a back plate to fit 2.25by 8 tpi. Logan lathe 11".
Any info would be great, i want only new, so i wont go to ebay, unless thru a store that offers the standard 2 year wRranty
thanks
jon

More and More I have been looking for things on Amazon I see they have several brands plus Buck on their site. I have also told folks about a place here in MN called Polar Tool in MPLS. They use to sell a good Polish made chuck a few years ago. I'm not sure what they sell now. Rich

More and More I have been looking for things on Amazon I see they have several brands plus Buck on their site. I have also told folks about a place here in MN called Polar Tool in MPLS. They use to sell a good Polish made chuck a few years ago. I'm not sure what they sell now. Rich
I called buck and found they no longer make a 6 inch 4 jaw independant chucj with reversible top jaws.
1,020. For the chuck and 325. For the backplate

Back