Where in the World is Waldo-- Err I mean Ray C?

countryguy

Active User
Registered
Anyone heard from Ray C? I know he has been into some really neat things and w/ the PM work he's probably up to his drawbar in tech/engineer goo!
Hey Ray! a shout out to say HELLO! I'll pm later. Just having some fun w. a Sr. member,
CG

Anyone heard from Ray C? I know he has been into some really neat things and w/ the PM work he's probably up to his drawbar in tech/engineer goo!
Hey Ray! a shout out to say HELLO! I'll pm later. Just having some fun w. a Sr. member,
CG

Hey there CG... Waldo has been a little busy juggling yacht work, shop work, PM sales/support (that's been slow despite us having some machines in stock and a lot more coming) and working on a product idea. The shop work isn't that interesting and think it would bore you guys to tears. Really simple repair stuff and some welding. I did however make a nifty fixture that serves a useful purpose and after doing a design patent search, didn't find prior art. Been busy working on that product too. -Now keep in-mind, I personally think design patents are somewhat useless but, this potential product could pull-in some revenue for a little while at least...

How are you doing with the CNC machine?

BTW, I use mine once/twice a week even for the repair-side of the shop work.

Ray

Glad to hear all is going smooth! I'm into engraving w/ the CNC setup now. I purchased the air 1/4 tool from HF that Jim D. noted he uses. Setting up the mount today for it. I want to have about 1" of Z travel w/ some tension adjust. So I'm going to the shop in about 3mins. Coffee in hand. Vaca day on the books, No IT emergency's - Onward and upwards! Thanks for popping the note back. TGIF, and have a great weekend all!
Jeff/ aka CG.

Hey there CG... Waldo has been a little busy juggling yacht work, shop work, PM sales/support (that's been slow despite us having some machines in stock and a lot more coming) and working on a product idea. The shop work isn't that interesting and think it would bore you guys to tears. Really simple repair stuff and some welding. I did however make a nifty fixture that serves a useful purpose and after doing a design patent search, didn't find prior art. Been busy working on that product too. -Now keep in-mind, I personally think design patents are somewhat useless but, this potential product could pull-in some revenue for a little while at least...

How are you doing with the CNC machine?

BTW, I use mine once/twice a week even for the repair-side of the shop work.

Ray

Back