Where I spend some of my time

wnec65

Active User
Registered
I'm 71 been retired 10 years now. When I was in business I had my own shop but sold off the B'ports and the big lathes. What I have now suits me fine for a hobby. Never get tired of working with my hands, and it keeps the old brain active.my shop 001.JPGmy shop 002.JPGmy shop 003.JPGmy shop 004.JPGmy shop 005.JPGmy shop 006.JPG

my shop 001.JPG my shop 002.JPG my shop 003.JPG my shop 004.JPG my shop 005.JPG my shop 006.JPG

Looks like a very nice shop to work in. Lots of room but way to clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice and organized! I bet there are quality projects coming out of there too!

David

I find it funny how the garbage can is sitting next to your mill! Hope it doesn't attract too much bad luck!

Beautiful shop. Well lit and organized.

Top notch! Definitely another slice of heaven on earth.

:thankyou: for posting.

Both doors out of my shop leave to a carpeted area. I clean the machines and floor after every use. The last thing you want is for your wife to have a metal chip stuck in her foot. :nono:

Looks like a very nice shop to work in. Lots of room but way to clean

my exact sentiments. i would not be able to find anything, its too well organized. besides, a messy shop always has some surprises hidden away somewhere, only to be found when searching for something else.

Nice shop.

Planes, trains, and machine tools. I like the CNC'd mini-mill and the Smithy Granite.

Back