• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

When you have to have it

RandyM

Lead Man (Mod)
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Sometimes a particular job will require tools like this. The really good thing is, now that you have them you'll have other jobs in the future that can benefit. These are very good tools to have in the toolbox.

fernballan

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Sometimes a particular job will require tools like this. The really good thing is, now that you have them you'll have other jobs in the future that can benefit. These are very good tools to have in the toolbox.
You are so right! But now it's spaghetti ketchup until the next pay

Ulma Doctor

Infinitely Curious
beautiful torque wrench!
3/4" drive, you should be able to torque all but the biggest nuts and bolts!
the biggest torque wrench i used was a 1" drive torque wrench with a Caterpillar torque angle gauge set up.
i did an inframe rebuild of a 3408 Caterpillar, couldn't have done it without the muscle ;)

i'm sure you will put the wrench and hydraulic unit to good use!
mycket trevliga verktyg

fernballan

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
beautiful torque wrench!
3/4" drive, you should be able to torque all but the biggest nuts and bolts!
the biggest torque wrench i used was a 1" drive torque wrench with a Caterpillar torque angle gauge set up.
i did an inframe rebuild of a 3408 Caterpillar, couldn't have done it without the muscle ;)

i'm sure you will put the wrench and hydraulic unit to good use!
mycket trevliga verktyg
Yes I do a lot of brake work . BPV trailer axel have a axel nut with built-in torque so , but the old axels you have to haveit

Container Above bottom breadcrumb