Wheel Chair (Dog)

Asmithrc

Registered
Registered
Long story short. Ran into my dog with my Jeep. Hurt the dog and now he needs help walking.
This was the first project on the home milling machine.
Almost finished with the cart, just needing a few fine tunings.

Materials used, Aluminum and Titaninum.

dog 001.jpg dog 007.jpg

Very cool! Its really great when you can really use your tools/equipment/know-how to help someone! Kudos to you:thumbzup:

Great job!

He's a very lucky dog to have you as his owner. Not just anyone could have given him a second chance in life like you have.

Tom

Glad you could help your pet! My sisters dog got hit and there was know help for her she had to put her down. Sad Day you really become attached to them.

Paul

That is impressive. Its a great thing you could help your pet get on with life. Accidents do happen, but when you can help as you did, well thats outstanding!

Way to go!

Paul

God bless you. as a small dog owner my self dashhounds they are like family. i lost my dixie 5 months ago the same time i lost my nephew it was a hard thing all the way around, i have a new one now pipie and yes she is spoiled to daddys girl:biggrin: Mac

Wheel Chair

Great thing you were able to do for your little pal. Thats better than building a small engine or rebuilding an old miller. Can't tell from the picture, are them studded tires? Keith.

Irish,
So sorry for your losses. Losing a family member is tough, and losing a 4 legged family member is also very tough. I lost 2 while I was sick. My 7 1/2 year old Rottmutt and her sister a 5 year old cur mixed with heinz 57. They are mine and the wives children. She never wanted kids so we have dogs we saved from the pound. All of our pound saves are large breed females that have been fixed to prevent puppy issues. We would get a message from the local shelter, and she would call me at work and tell me to bring her home. At one time we had 6 who all slept in the same bed with us. Every night had the potential for a fight if they got into bed out of order. All together we had well over a half ton on our beds. We have a king and queen pushed together to make enough room for everybody. Once I lost my rotty and the cur, we also lost doofus a wire haired terrier mix and Pi a doberman mix all in about a year of each other. Now we just have the two Hally my golden retriever mutt and Airy a doberman/hound mix of a mutt. The little dobermut nurse maids over me when I sit too long without moving or sleep too long without getting up and moving around. She keeps nudging me till I get up and pay attention to her for at least 10 minutes. Then I can lay back down and rest or go back to reading on the internet. I love them dogs better than I love my two sons. Have a great day and hope your well after your losses.
Bob

Back