What's wrong with people these days? RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a couple years back, my wife and I made a habit of walking at the park in the evenings. Some kid with a diesel had great fun circling the park making noxious clouds of black smoke loudly for us to breathe. Eventually he got over that habit, and I got rid of that awful walking habit too.

Choose any paradigm you want to judge any group/population etc, place them on the bell curve,
realise half the target fall on the negative side of the curve.
I rest my case.

Choose any paradigm you want to judge any group/population etc, place them on the bell curve,
realise half the target fall on the negative side of the curve.
I rest my case.
you do realize that the bell curve is moving based on the people, so if more people are jerks, then some of the jerks fall on the positive end.
It works both ways..
:(

are you an optimist or pessimist? Doesn't really matter we have no say in it.

I always liked hearing about the research on personal evaluations. Something like 95% of us believe ourselves to be above average. But then of course that's a statistical impossibility. Lol. We all do the best we can.
And of course, here between us, I'm sure at least 95 % of you are above average. But I'm sticking around to represent the under privileged 5 %!

Let me reword that

Being able to drag them to the office and a light whack to the knuckles if needed
Many of us are probably old enough to remember the device the principal used to swat us on the bum.
I don’t think Mr. Winterstein enjoyed it, I know I didn’t.
I didn’t flush any more apples down the toilets.

I remember a couple years back, my wife and I made a habit of walking at the park in the evenings. Some kid with a diesel had great fun circling the park making noxious clouds of black smoke loudly for us to breathe. Eventually he got over that habit, and I got rid of that awful walking habit too.
I would hope a can of 5$ spray foam in the smoke stack would work in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back