2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored this really interesting Mitu DTI. The tip can be rotated 360° to the face. I never knew anything like this existed. No original paperwork but it looks brand spanking new. These things are pretty expensive!
I never saw that either, but it's an excellent score. Looks new.. Sweet.

Just got home from the auction for a local school and picked up this for $ 150
Thought it was a good deal.
Needs a little cleanup, ground clamp, and nose piece for the gun.
It has a place for a spool gun hookup, but I believe it is only DC.
This will hopefully replace my 12 yr old HF Dual Mig 151.

upload_2017-3-11_17-15-32.png

QUOTE="roadie33, post: 467782, member: 35556"]Just got home from the auction for a local school and picked up this for $ 150
Thought it was a good deal.
Needs a little cleanup, ground clamp, and nose piece for the gun.
It has a place for a spool gun hookup, but I believe it is only DC.
This will hopefully replace my 12 yr old HF Dual Mig 151.

View attachment 228429[/QUOTE]
You win. I didn't get a bargain like you, but I did get a brand-spankin' new Miller 211 with all the accessories I need to get started on MIG.
Cubitron II.jpg Klearview Welding Helmet.jpg Magnetic Welding Clam.jpg Miller 211 on cart.jpg Tillman MIG Gloves.jpg Welper Pliers.jpg
Tillman Welding Jacket.jpeg [

I also ordered a HF 44" lower tool chest and a 4x6 horizontal vertical bandsaw.

I have been studying bandsaws for 3 months. Looked for used ones, studied specs til blue in the face, and gave it all up today.

I bought an Ellis 1600. I'm excited about it and hope to have it next week. BTW, noticed that Jet has now cloned the Ellis.
Ellis bandsaw.jpg

W00t! Are you buying that new? It's one serious looking piece of element: nice solid guides, good blade tensioner, and the miter adjustment looks rock solid.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeap, sprung for a new one along with their heavier vise.

BTW, a couple of our members here have them and give them good marks. That's what led me to them to begin with.

Got my very first Starrett micrometer. 0-1/2" round anvil tube mic. Only got it cause it was so cute & the price was good. Never knew 1/2" mics existed.

Img_5341.jpg

Size comparison

Img_5346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back