What Did You Buy Today?

NCjeeper, nice looking vice, you better bolt it down, you'll feel it, if it fell on your feet, don't ask how i know.

Thanks. Getting ready to drill some holes right now.

Kinda silly, and off topic ... but I recall several Craigslist ads for vises over the years. Those that included cans for scale all seemed to use Mountain Dew. Can't recall any with a Pepsi or 7-Up can. Strange, eh wot? :)

Thanks Jim. It was up Mike's way and he brought it down for me.

@darkzero - I'd be VERY interested in your opinion/experience with the KAKA brake. I've been resisting the urge to grab one.
I'm interested as well. A review would be nice...
Ya, mee too. It would take up about half the space of the one I've been considering:
file:///Users/hman/Desktop/48%22%20Pan%20and%20Box%20Finger%20Brake%20-%2016%20Gauge%20650.00%20-%20tools%20-%20by%20dealer%20-%20sale.webarchive
This one showed up on the local Craigslist, though they're in the Sandy Eggo area. The said they'd ship for $100.
Me too. I have their roller and it works pretty well.

I don't really do reviews but I might post a little something about it after I make a base plate for it. So far I'm pretty happy with it, especially for the price I paid. Been eyeing it for a while & waiting for a sale. I've never had anything else so nothing to compare to besides a little 8" Grizzly unit.

Well packaged, secure in the crate. Fed-Ex left it on my door step on it's side. Can easily tell which way was supposed to be up yet they decide to just lay it down on it's side. I hate Fed-Ex!

Sorry about the rant. Yeah so no damage, no rust, nothing worth noting. Just a small paint chip on the front. Made in China, I originally thought it may have been India. I have a hand shear from them, also no complaints & has been working well for me. Really the only reason I buy from them is the name, well price too. We all know what the word means universally, it's an inside joke for me.

Kinda silly, and off topic ... but I recall several Craigslist ads for vises over the years. Those that included cans for scale all seemed to use Mountain Dew. Can't recall any with a Pepsi or 7-Up can. Strange, eh wot? :)

I saw something on TV the other day that said Mountain Dew was created as a mixer for moonshine.

Back