What Can Be Done With This...? (re-purposing)

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Scored this in a box lot and am trying to figure out what to do with it. (Besides scrapping it.)
Not having come up with anything great, I thought I'd asked for some suggestions.
Thanks!

P1080928.JPG P1080929.JPG

I use an acetylene one for pressure testing tanks. You can dial it down to a psi or so. Then spray windex on the welds, shows up pin holes with a nice froth.

Greg

Use it with a propane bottle and some other stuff and make yourself a nice forge or something. I use an old regulator off a torch setup for my forge..

Craigs list to somebody that needs an oxygen regulator

I don't see the point of scrapping it for pennies if it's useful

I have one just like it, but green knob and no solenoid valve. I am pretty sure mine is an oxygen regulator. It is new in the box. I had it on CL for a couple months "make offer" and had no real interest in that time. I have decided to just keep it as a backup.

It'll work for CO2. Fizzy pop dispenser for your shop. Just need a water/syrup source and mixing head.
If it'll work for O2, it'll work for NO2. Solenoid activated nitrous system... for something with an engine. Just in time for roto-tiller season.
I'm going with fizzy pop dispenser.

Wrat

Hmmmm, fizzy pop, now that's got me to thinking. Since I don't care much for sweet drinks anymore, perhaps a nitrogen infused craft beer tapper?

If you do any aluminum welding, then helium is a great asset!
I don't know what the connections look like.

Also, point of use regulation for air tools.

Daryl
MN

Back