Well it finally my turn pm932 ordered

Happy days are here mill arrived on Thursday I have been to busy at work to get it out of crate. Pictures will follow
uru5e8e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you didn't have it delivered and instead picked it up at the shipper's dock?

Long story. It was supposed to be delivered. I was off work on Thursday having a new furnace installed My phone rang it was shipping company asking if I would be home Friday or Monday And I couldn't get another day off and no one would be around so I decided to pick it up at shipping company. Only 15 miles from house. Wish I would've known. I wouldn't have paid lift gate charge. Very nice people at shipping company helped me split the crates loaded one on truck other on trailer

So are you going to have an 'open house' so that those of us close enough can come and have a peek once you get it all set up??

You bet terry !! You can come over and check it out anytime Tow truck coming this afternoon to lift it onto base.

Ok more pictures you may get sick of this
2e8ataby.jpg
u2aje3e4.jpg

At least it's on stand now to run electric. Then figure out leveling pads still working that out in my pea brain

Last edited:
Ok more pictures you may get sick of this
At least it's on stand now to run electric. Then figure out leveling pads still working that out in my pea brain

No juice yet? Oh man, that's gotta hurt.

What's bugging you about leveling pads? Get it off your chest...

Ray

Oh, BTW, here's a manual for that thing... I've been sending them out to people but think I missed a few folks.

View attachment PM-932M Manual 2014 v5.pdf

Just too busy with work ray and it does hurt but I did rob a computer cord to fire up dro Just had too Mike I look forward to chips also. Man this thing is heavy as all get out compared to the round column mill drill I have. Electric coming soon grabbed 20 amp 110 volt plug by accident at hardware store. Melon head move almost robbed plug off lathe to fire it up. But boss had other plans for me so have to wait Trust me won't be long Thanks guys. Dave

Hello fellow owners,
I just received my 932 a few days ago also. I haven't unpacked anything yet. just took the top off for a cursory exam and everything looked good from what little I could see. I too am suffering from electrical shortage problems and wasn't going to unpack till the power company set my transformer. Now I'm thinking I'll go ahead and unpack it and do the cleaning and things while I wait. I have to finish building my shop in my barn to so I guess I'll have to keep it covered with a good tarp till I'm done.
Anyway I'm looking forward to getting it going. I've really enjoyed reading your posts. There is alot to be learned here and I really need it.
Best to you all,
Houston

Back