Closed Wanted aGood used height gauge, dial

Justjoe

Registered
Registered
Im interested in buying a good used Height Gauge 6" to 12"
Thanks Mont

Hi Mont
Not that I can help you directly, because I am in UK, and you can buy new for less than it takes to ship the stuff.

You can do quite well if you keep an eye on eBay. I scored a couple for relative peanuts, but I had to take them apart. One needed only a cleanup. The other needed a repair.

Anyway - this is the thread --> Height Gauge High Jinks (Repair, Calibration, Learning)

Did you find one yet? I manage the machine shop museum at Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association and we just got a donation of one, which I believe is Brown & Sharpe 11-inch, and I may put it up for sale. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get pictures tomorrow, a price and shipping.

Did you find one yet? I manage the machine shop museum at Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association and we just got a donation of one, which I believe is Brown & Sharpe 11-inch, and I may put it up for sale. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get pictures tomorrow, a price and shipping.

I might be interested if it's complete with the box, clamp & scribe. Please let me know.

I might be interested if it's complete with the box, clamp & scribe. Please let me know.

I need to make sure it isn't something we can use in the shop first. I will be there this weekend and will let you know. Thanks

Back