Want some help learning Fusion 360?

Thanks Ted. This is a very good video with an easier to follow, for me at least, introduction to the Fusion 360 world.
I've done a lot of 2d drafting, but when I tried to use Fusion, it was entirely different from the way I work., and much
more complicated. Well DUH o_O ! I really need to take a few days of total immersion in fusion, learn the tools and learn
where all of the menus are hidden.

Again thanks

Looks like you need a Facebook account make use of this link. :bawling:

Facebook is free and it takes only a minute to open an account. You don't have to use it for anything else if you don't want to.

I'm totally in your court Randy. However "I" do have a Facebook account under a pseudonym and with an email address that
I opened, but doesn't have anybody else using it. If I ever get something from Facebook it automatically goes directly into a
spam file forever. That way I can go to Facebook but Facebook can't get to me. Just a suggestion.

True Grumpy, there are ways to keep risk to a minimum. But, from my point of view, I have a big enough foot print out here on the internet as it is and enough accounts (financial and personal) that one more just for the purpose of a little information is not justifiable to me. Particularly when that same info is usually accessible without an account. I mean you are talking to someone that has no need for a cell phone and probably never will.

Anyway, back to topic. Sorry everyone.

What do you see when you click the link? I signed out of my Facebook account and could still watch it after clicking the link. I had to do an additional step and click the <Arrow> on the video to play it, but it worked... That seems odd that you can't view it.

Ted

Back