want a NOGA for Xmas

Karl_T

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
The MSC sale flyer just came...

They have NOGA indicator holders on sale. You haven't lived till you used one of these. Loosen the jam nut, everything is loosy goosy. Tighten the nut and its in place solid.
https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/87941472?orderedAs=EG87941472&pxno=41071467&rItem=87941472

free ship over $100 code FIRSTFF

Actually, I asked my son if he wants one for Xmas. He loaned me his a few years back. I had always used a cheap ENCO one. He asked for it back a few months ago and I refused to return it :)

Karl

Areed, after buying my first Noga & using it I fell in love, had to get another one. Well couldn't just have one more, I have 5 of them now & I still have my eye on a few others.

BTW, MSC, Enco, & Travers almost always have Nogas on sale. They vary on which ones are on sale so if there's a model your looking at that is not on sale, check out on of the others.

If that link is corect that is a heck of a deal. Indicator, indicator base, and T shirt.

I am in for one for christmass. I PM'd you my address.:roflmao:

I got one of those Noga T-shirts from MSC. It was an XL but it's not like any XL shirts that I have. I guess XL in Isreal is much smaller. :rofl:

I have wanted one for a while. I first seen it on aboms videos. It works so fast for him I dont know why I am wasting so much time ahaha

I stumbled on an ebay one a few weeks ago.. never heard of them before but yeah it is the bomb.. love to have a few more

rich

Back