Vn12 Support Arm

FirstEliminator

Registered
Registered
Hey guys,

A while back I had traded a VN12 for a VN16s. I thought my 12 had a support arm, but I never could find it and may have been wrong that there was one with my 12. I feel like I owe this guy a support arm. Off and on I would look through e-bay as I have seen a couple there in the past. But, I haven't seen one available in a while. Does anyone have any thoughts about where I can get one so I can send it to the guy that now has my 12?

thanks,
Mark
North Adams, Massachusetts

I wish you luck. Of time, the support brackets apparently get removed from the machines and lost. Probably half of the VN 12 still around are missing the bracket and they are in very high demand when one turns up.

With help from Cal Haines I made one for my VN6. Used 1018. Works very well!

Daryl
MN

Sorry I can't help you find a replacement part, but commend you on your honesty in wanting to make good on the transaction. Not everyone would be so honest much less make the effort to find a new part. I would do business with folks like you any time,

Good luck with your search.

Get a hold of RPI in Rockford they can make u one they have all the blueprints to make any van Norman part there new number is ( 815 ) -968-4499 just tell them what u need and they can get it or make it

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

Back