Vintage Schaefer air blow gun valve assembly

Jeffers

Active User
Registered
Does anyone have one of these stainless steel vintage schrader air blow guns?
I picked one up and it is missing the internal valve assembly. I would like to get it working again as it is a nice drop forged piece. Any pictures of what is inside would be really helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
All I see is those red x 's
There is a diferant procedure for posting pics on this site using tapatalk , if you search posting pics using tapatalk it should explain how , so we can see them
Thanks

Last edited:
Never under any circumstances use an air blast near a machine tool, this is strictly forbidden.

I have a couple of those. One new and 2 older ones. Not sure where to get parts. But I can take one apart and measure the parts as well as send pics.

Is this the right kit for this one? It seems as if they have two vintage styles and some more modern ones, I can't find a model no. For this stylr

I do not know, I just gave that link, and suggested you get a hold of the seller, as hopefully he can get you in the right direction.

I spent a little bit of time trying to find parts lists, diagrams, or whatever, but had no luck. By your pics, I cannot visualize how the valve works.

I have a couple of those. One new and 2 older ones. Not sure where to get parts. But I can take one apart and measure the parts as well as send pics.

That would be great if you could!

Back