Vintage Electronic Junque...

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
So cleaning up and going through boxes of junque.
We have a boatload of old electronic goodies that we picked up at (you guessed it) an estate sale.
I was just going to chuck them in the scrap pile and then had a thought that maybe someone might see something usable.
If you see anything of interest and need better picts or more info - let me know. Or if I'm suffering delusional thoughts from allergies, let me know.
(Must have a gene defect - can't stand to throw anything out...)
Going to try to get some more picts today.
Free for postage, no toilet paper trades.
e1_R.jpg...e2_R.jpg

Cool, I don't need anything, but I like the looks of the old analog gauges and dials.

If this was enough years ago, I'd have really been interested in that Norton pressure gauge. Haven't worked with high vacuum in a long time ... but it brough back fond memories. Hope you can find a home for your vintage goodies!

On the photo with the three mirrored scale meters, there is a field strength meter on the top upper right. It is a tool for
measuring radio frequency density. The antenna picks up the RF(alternating current) and is changed into direct current using a diode.
The DC is then fed into a meter(D'Arsonval movement) which registers the intensity. It measures relative power. The rheostat
allows one to use the FSM under a range of conditions. Also, those mirrored scale meters in the photo are very expensive and hard to come by.

I think what I might put on my To-Do list, is lay all this out properly on a flat surface and take some decent pictures.
Wish that I knew 1/10 of what you guys know about these items...

Back