Veterans Day 2011

Paul, don't make assumptions that Bill's feelings were hurt. I saw that you insulted him, and by association, all USMC. That flies in the face of the spirit of this thread. We all try to respect one another in what we say on this forum. So please convince me that your "apology " was not a thinly veiled jab in itself. If you are sincere, I appreciate your response.

Actually, I was the one offended, and felt necessary to reprimand you for violating our CoC. I am not a Marine. I'm just here to keep the peace, which I felt was in a bit of danger. I don't want hard feelings to develop between any of our members, so I will step in when necessary to try to defuse potential problems.

To put an end to this, my feelings were not hurt in any way. I've heard it all. What did bother me was where the heck did it come from? I did nothing to provoke it. Nuff said on this.

Thanks Tony.

"Bill Gruby"

Nope. Not enough said. To all of our Veterans, no matter what the branch, thanks for all you do/did. :thumbzup:

Semper Fi, Bill...

John

Bill Gruby;31927What I was referring to was the BS that did not belong here.[/QUOTE said:
I know, but I used it as a lead in to bring this thread back to its roots. Freedom is not free (not that we're all that "free" nowadays, but that's politics.)

John

Back