Van Norman 22lu

r.vial

Registered
Registered
I have a van Norman mill 22lu were can I find a spanner wrench to take out the play in the draw bar this mill was converted to r8 by way of a adapter they made a peace that fits were the 50 taper dose and uses a draw tube that r8 draw bar slides threw but I still have a lil play that moves up and down more then I want can any one tell me were I can get one or make one I need one to pull out the slop please help tank u all

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

I would bet the adapter was custom built, the best thing would be to measure the diameter, and look up spanner wrenches to get the right size.

Without seeing the tubular draw bar, I'm only guessing, but you might be able to drill a hole completely through where the spanner should go, so that you could just tighten it up with a round bar, or even a screw driver through both holes.

Thank u I need to make one.or fing one to pull out the back lash on the table as wll

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

Can you take pics of your drawbar setup? Pictured below is the 1st in the catalog list. It is completely hollow. I modified a KAL 9103 spanner to fit it. Does your setup appear in the list below? Too bad the prices are no
longer valid.
20170518 016.jpg 011.jpg 20170724 001.jpg

Last edited:
Back