"Using the Small Lathe" by Mason?

Splat

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I guess Mason's "Using the Small Lathe" is out of print because I cannot find it anywhere except Ebay for $$$. Is it OOP...anybody know where this can be obtained? Thanks.

Looks like Billy took care of the book, I just wanted to thank you for the great Avatar.

Paul

Amazon has them. Don't get put off by the first ones scroll down, the prices get better. Thank you for that avatar.

Thanks Billy G. I'll take a looksee. I already looked on Amazon but wouldn't hurt to look again. :)

Looks like Billy took care of the book, I just wanted to thank you for the great Avatar.

No problem. Are you a Vet, Paul? If you are THANK YOU for your service, sir. Seriously. God Bless you. Parents of today need to teach their children about where this great country, America, came from and how it came to be, as well as all the men and women that have contributed to its greatness. American and its people must never be forgotten or taken for granted.

I, too am a graduate of the school of RVN. For me it wasn't a university, just good schooling.

Patrick

Back