Using Tap-A-Talk ? READ THIS

When someone does not use the instructions and we get the red X's I will usually hit reply so I can see the images.
But when I delete the message, it still appears in the reply (unsent and grayed out) everytime I come back.
I have tried deleting it all, then inserting my own text, only to find it is still there when I come back.
Is there a way of clearing a reply so it's gone completely.

Is posting pics using tapatalk in the new members registration guidelines ?.

When someone does not use the instructions and we get the red X's I will usually hit reply so I can see the images.
But when I delete the message, it still appears in the reply (unsent and grayed out) everytime I come back.
I have tried deleting it all, then inserting my own text, only to find it is still there when I come back.
Is there a way of clearing a reply so it's gone completely.
Woodchucker
Did you get this figured out??? I would also like to know.
Hitting reply to see the "red x" pictures is nice but one does not always want to actually reply...

Draft saved , in the little red box that pops up is saving what you typed

Draft saved , in the little red box that pops up is saving what you typed
I want to get rid of it.
if you erase the response, when you come back it's still there. Even if you fill it with spaces.

I find Tapatalk is hard to follow but the more I use it the better it is posting photos is just so easy most of my comments are on the PC but most of the photos are posted on tapa

I used to like Tapatalk, but now they charge! An exorbitant amount! It went from a few dollars to stop ads, to $5 or $10 a month! What a bunch of crap. I Might have done it if it was a dollar a month, or less (still annoyed), but would have forgotten about it. But $60-$120 a year for a freakin chat app?? What idiots

I used to like Tapatalk, but now they charge! An exorbitant amount! It went from a few dollars to stop ads, to $5 or $10 a month! What a bunch of crap. I Might have done it if it was a dollar a month, or less (still annoyed), but would have forgotten about it. But $60-$120 a year for a freakin chat app?? What idiots

Bernie, They may not advertise on the website but the “VIP” version of the “free” one is $.99/month just saying…
Also if you pay by the year it’s a buck cheaper like 10.99/yr Either way totally worth it.
75df00fac2ca99cda8859923c87d933a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back