Transfer screws.

Heinmann transfer screw sets are no longer made, so finding the size/set that one needs becomes increasingly difficult.
Good to know that you can make them if you have the time. I just buy the sets I need when they come up on Ebay.

I've seen examples where they were turned from set screws., no glue, no Allen wrench. All one piece.

Last edited:
I think you just violated copywrite law. I don't think you can post a copywrited article in another website w/o perm. But thanks for the link, which is ok

It was not posted as my own creative idea and I did not paraphrase any part of it,more importantly, I gave the appropriate credit to the source.

Heinmann transfer screw sets are no longer made, so finding the size/set that one needs becomes increasingly difficult.
Good to know that you can make them if you have the time. I just buy the sets I need when they come up on Ebay.

I've seen examples where they were turned from set screws., no glue, no Allen wrench. All one piece.
I like the idea of turning them from set screws even better.

Well, that's not how copywrite law works.
The copy and paste of that article was posted for a single purpose to help other DIYers and hobbyists , since it could have the potential to be exploited ,I deleted it .
I am not sure what your intentions were to bring up copyright violation but if it was to send a message from (fill in the name of the person/site ,whoever) , you can tell them I got it loud and clear.

So, I had no intentions, other than keeping Hobby Machinist out of a law suit over copyright infringement. As I said the link is legal, you don't need permission to point to it. I am sure the magazine if they found out would protect their copyrighted content.

I accepted the fact that this issue of copyright infringement is extremely blurry , no one can clearly say for sure if it was or it wasn't an infringement , so as you all noticed the link and the article are both deleted, any further comments by me may sound like I am being defensive or even belligerent so I will refrain from commenting more in this thread, please feel free to continue the discussion without me, I'll be reading them and may learn a few things also.:)

Last edited:
Back