Todays Tool Score Load #8

anonneteru

Registered
Registered
This is load #8 or #9 I forget. But new to site Is why 1-7 is missing. There is a micro lathe II With every single accessory chuchs mill all they offer execept the vertical mill setup. Like 10 box's of stuff goes with it. Dont know anything about this lathe mill. Then in other picture is a victor cutting tourch looks smaller than my other one. Then next picture is rest of the torch the regulators smaller than my other ones and a car computer reader dont know much about it. looks like a new in the bag tig tip holder. dont know what in the picture has two black things from miller. And some type of air regulator dont know about this one. And the band saw i dont know much about it yet but is way nicer than my grizly one. Too much to list. The cutting torch does not have those blow back shut off vales with it i will not use to until it does But does have a heating tip i see. Allways wanted to mess around with one of them. Probaly only used once or twice. He allways bought stuff and used it once then forgot about it. or he takes it apart and never puts it back together. this is all a result of his divorce and moving into a apartment. so i got it all free the whole shop. He will get into a new hobby now. He is like that but if you know anything about these let me know. that micro lathe would be cool if it worked. But looks like so tiny to me i am used to 10 foot long screw machine lathes and surface grinders. let me know. I have rest of bandsaw parts not put back together yet. and the band saw has some type of kerr or kreg rail like on a table saw that lets you make acurate cuts and the rail moves to adapt to how the band saw blade cuts he said that was 200 or 300$. I am so worn out moving all this stuff think bandsaw was like trip #4. And the car from todays trip is full to busting with box's of tools and who knows not looked in them yet. when he asked if i wanted the whole shop i had no idea how much moving a shop all at once would take. He said if i take all this to pawn shop its going to **** me off so come get it I know you will use this stuff every day. hope its not all junk

0917161922.jpg

0917161912.jpg

0917161911b.jpg

0917161911a.jpg

0917161911.jpg

IMG_20160828_203139.jpg

Lots of nice stuff there, the bandsaw has a riser for wood working and is very restorable. The black miller thingies looks like connectors for cables. Nice tig torch there too. A side pic of the micro lathe would help to identify it.

Way to go! There is a good felling you get when you discover extra gems when inspecting recent tool finds.
There is a lot of great stuff you have there.
lk

Back