Today's Take....

So when did "need" ever count for anything? I'm sure you don't need most of that stuff!!! Send it my way!
Nice haul. We're gonna have to hear that price though...no getting outa it.

I would not hold my breath.....

Looks like a lifetime of tool purchases. Sounds like you bought from the (retired?) machinist himself rather than his heirs; I'm sure he feels better knowing that his stuff will be put to good use and taken care of.

I guess it's my turn......

This is what you can get if you beat the garage sale this weekend:

IMG_6467_zpsgwd8sufr.jpg
IMG_6468_zps2ovh8aer.jpg
IMG_6471_zpsqpto1u08.jpg
IMG_6470_zpsxzhkyjeu.jpg
IMG_6479_zpsqjethsob.jpg
IMG_6483_zpsnc9wdp0w.jpg
IMG_6478_zpssqj7wh67.jpg
IMG_6482_zpsywicpjvg.jpg
IMG_6481_zps1tme8chg.jpg
IMG_6476_zps6ir0lk22.jpg
IMG_6474_zpsijgoxrbe.jpg
IMG_6477_zpsp485chic.jpg
IMG_6475_zps9do12c5u.jpg
IMG_6469_zpsrw1sp0bp.jpg
IMG_6472_zpspxpe85t0.jpg
IMG_6473_zpsqqtqrkqz.jpg

As you can see, I have not even gone through all of it yet. What you see is almost all USA, new, or like new drills, taps, end mills, lots of tool steel (mostly cobalt) and Starrett, Brown and Sharp.....all good stuff. The toolboxes are a mix of Kennedy and Craftsman back when they were made by the same factory. Got keys to everything, and there is still some stuff in the boxes. There is a smattering of misc raw materials also mixed in. Not much, but some copper and good tool steel. Price? I can't tell ya, you guys would send the cops down here.

Hope these pics work, I couldn't get our uploader to cooperate, so I went to my photobucket account. If they don't, bear with me and I'll get them up somehow.

Oh, and he has mics too, but I didn't need them. Starrett 436 for the most part. We're negotiating on some gear measuring instruments now.
I thought that I done well at an estate sale yesterday, Darex M5 drill sharpener, quick set vise and misc starred scales for under 50 bucks. Your haul makes me feel like I payed too much.

I guess it's my turn......

This is what you can get if you beat the garage sale this weekend:
Don't seem to come across any thing like that here in the retirement state of Florida; and yes you suck. P.S. enjoy!!
IMG_6467_zpsgwd8sufr.jpg
IMG_6468_zps2ovh8aer.jpg
IMG_6471_zpsqpto1u08.jpg
IMG_6470_zpsxzhkyjeu.jpg
IMG_6479_zpsqjethsob.jpg
IMG_6483_zpsnc9wdp0w.jpg
IMG_6478_zpssqj7wh67.jpg
IMG_6482_zpsywicpjvg.jpg
IMG_6481_zps1tme8chg.jpg
IMG_6476_zps6ir0lk22.jpg
IMG_6474_zpsijgoxrbe.jpg
IMG_6477_zpsp485chic.jpg
IMG_6475_zps9do12c5u.jpg
IMG_6469_zpsrw1sp0bp.jpg
IMG_6472_zpspxpe85t0.jpg
IMG_6473_zpsqqtqrkqz.jpg

As you can see, I have not even gone through all of it yet. What you see is almost all USA, new, or like new drills, taps, end mills, lots of tool steel (mostly cobalt) and Starrett, Brown and Sharp.....all good stuff. The toolboxes are a mix of Kennedy and Craftsman back when they were made by the same factory. Got keys to everything, and there is still some stuff in the boxes. There is a smattering of misc raw materials also mixed in. Not much, but some copper and good tool steel. Price? I can't tell ya, you guys would send the cops down here.

Hope these pics work, I couldn't get our uploader to cooperate, so I went to my photobucket account. If they don't, bear with me and I'll get them up somehow.

Oh, and he has mics too, but I didn't need them. Starrett 436 for the most part. We're negotiating on some gear measuring instruments now.

I think You just sucked all the tools up as far as California.

Well, to be honest, I do start feeling a little bit guilty after having 3 of some things.......so I stop lol

I figure it just makes stuff easier to find when I need it. If I can't find one, I'll find one of the others hidden around here.

Well, to be honest, I do start feeling a little bit guilty after having 3 of some things.......so I stop lol

I figure it just makes stuff easier to find when I need it. If I can't find one, I'll find one of the others hidden around here.

Awesome score!!! Looks like I need to start going to garage sales.:)

Back