This site is very easy to use.

george wilson

Global Moderator
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I like the ease that this site has. VERY easy to post pictures. You can even change the title of a post,which I can't do elsewhere. I like it!!! Hopefully new members will find out about this site.

george wilson link=topic=151.msg426#msg426 date=1287515406 said:
I like the ease that this site has. VERY easy to post pictures. You can even change the title of a post,which I can't do elsewhere. I like it!!! Hopefully new members will find out about this site.

That was one reason I picked the SMF software- it was pretty intuitive, and easy to use.

If you tell your online buddies to check us out, maybe they will join us. This isn't a commercial site like PM or HSM, but we can share some really useful information, have fun, and help each other to enjoy our hobby. That was my reason for putting this site up a few weeks back.

Best,

Nelson

Last edited by a moderator:
You put it up just a few weeks back? no wonder the members here are few! Now,I'd better hold off showing my better work until we get more members. I will try to help spread the word. A number of people elsewhere like to see my stuff. I'll tell them about this easy to use site.

Back