This group rocks. You got me through the flu this week.

woodchucker

Registered
Registered
I have been down with the flu for the last week.
While I could not be in the shop, nor at work ( I did work from home for a few of the days). This forum is what got me through. I have no interest in TV, and have been way too weak to work around the machines. So this kept me interested and busy.

Thanks.

Did you wash your hands before you typed that?............I don't want to catch the flu

Hi Jeff glad you are on the mend and this was a therapeutic site. One of the best for sure, if not the best for friendly companionship.

David

I know what you mean, I've had some version of what they're calling the the hundred day cough here on the island for the last two weeks, wife has had it a month. Get up in the morning and feel pretty good, and an hour latter you want to go back to bed. But I always seem to have enough energy to check in here.LOL. Mike

I know what you mean, I've had some version of what they're calling the the hundred day cough here on the island for the last two weeks, wife has had it a month. Get up in the morning and feel pretty good, and an hour latter you want to go back to bed. But I always seem to have enough energy to check in here.LOL. Mike

Oh geez that sucks. Island.. thought you were Steamboat Springs.. Island? Hope you get better. I'm hoping to be well by Thursday, as this is lingering.

Quote:
Oh geez that sucks. Island.. thought you were Steamboat Springs.. Island? Hope you get better. I'm hoping to be well by Thursday, as this is lingering.

--

Steamboat May thru Nov, Culebra Dec thru April, most yrs. Mike

Back