The Shop of Billy G

Nice thing with a tight shop is you don't have to carry anything very far to get to the next machine/bench or if you get frustrated the door is close by to throw your part out of.

Master of unfinished projects

Very glad you finally decided to share your slice of heaven with us. It all looks perfect to me.:thumbsup2:

I like shops that you don't have to walk a lot to get to everything--I just need to organize mine better and get non shop items out--thanks for sharing your shop and projects---Dave

Nice shop Bill.

Side question, why is it that everybody else's shop seems better layed out than mine :thinking:

I dunno, Bill. I see lots of floor space in there. You could get a few more machines in. Maybe a surface grinder ...

I agree 100% Bill. To many fine projects coming off even the smallest of machines to think other wise. I'm working on the "tight" aspect as we speak. Then I can work on the "Nut"

Be careful Chuck, it's the Nut that's doing the tightening. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I have no doubt one day you will become the true Machinist you wish to be. While you are on the journey and come to a big rock in your way, once you get over it, never ever forget to look back. Just might be someone that needs your help getting over it also. Take a moment to give him a hand, he will be forever grateful.

"Billy G"

Bill,I can still see your floor!! I wish my shop was as neat!! I am such a tool pig,I just don't have a place for everything.

Bill,I can still see your floor!! I wish my shop was as neat!! I am such a tool pig,I just don't have a place for everything.

George;

It took 4 days of cleaning to get it in that condition. It will only take 4 minutes to get it dirty again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Billy G"

"modest", "disappointed"??? There's really only ONE person you've got to impress, you're happy, we're happy for ya'. Thanks for the pics.

Back