"The NEW Hobby-Machinist.........now even more addictive!"

brino

Confirmed Tool User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Is it just me or does everyone else find themselves sucked into clicking on some of those pictures of old projects that scroll by on the main page?

Both in the "Albums Slider" and at the top of the page I want to know more about the items.
I find I am looking at some four year old pictures for the first time, reading threads I had never seen before and adding "likes" to a number of peoples albums.

Where am I going to find time for actual machining?

-brino

In case some of you are wondering where Brino is looking at the "Albums Slider" it is on our "Home" tab. Brino is correct you can click on the photos in our header as well to take you to the thread.

And yeah, I agree with Brino, it is fun to go back in to the archives. :encourage:

I really appreciate that you like that feature. Thank you so much. I made the home page from scratch, it wasn't a template like the rest of the site. I learned a little CSS, and got it working. The album slider is a premade widget that I finally got working. Kind of amazing the interesting stuff that we have here that few people see. You can learn a lot, and that is the point. I appreciate the support from everyone also. Have a great Thanksgiving!

I also like it even if i don't know what "CSS is :grin:. It works for me,The only down side is i start checking all that stuff out and get sidetracked as to what i loged on for. Great addition for sure !!.

Warning; Ghostly Visions appearing from the mists of time. History should be part
of every Newbie's training. There is so much hidden wisdom ( and folly) in our
Hobbies/ businesses to re - fresh our minds as to Why things are Thus and So,
and perhaps no longer need to be........BLJHB

Back