"the Day Of The Jackal" 22.magnum Cricket Mod.

OK, I figured out how to post the pictures. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks, Ed.

Last edited:
"Day of the Jackal" is one of my favorite movies. I have watched it several times! That Bruce Willis movie is SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! You DON'T need a CANNON to get the job done. The first movie is so much more true to life. and the .22 magnum is plenty enough!!!

Now you wait just a dad gum minute!

Are you presuming to tell me that the things I see in movies are NOT clinically accurate??
I'm shocked.
Stunned.
Next you'll try to say that wrestling is fake.
:)

Wrat

"Day of the Jackal" is one of my favorite movies. I have watched it several times! That Bruce Willis movie is SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! You DON'T need a CANNON to get the job done. The first movie is so much more true to life. and the .22 magnum is plenty enough!!!

I agree with you, the Bruce Willis movie was just lame, and an obvious vehicle for the producers ego. The first movie's rifle was a great inspiration for a light, simple survival/pack rifle, and a lot of fun to shoot! Plus one of the most safe guns I've used. It has a trigger that is hidden in the stock, and you have to insert it into the modified sere to trigger it, then you have to pull the hammer back after loading the bullet. Ed.

Back