The Beast JD Squared Tube Notcher - Made in USA

coolidge

Active User
Registered
INBOUND! She weighs...wait for it...50 lbs dang!

beast1.jpg

beast2.jpg

beast3.jpg

beast4.jpg

beast5.jpg

There are a lot of less expensive hole saw notch gadgets out there, but having used a hole saw which are not exactly the most accurately manufactured cutters I felt rigidity of the tool would be king hence the Beast. I would likely have dropped kicked a cheap unit out of the garage, after cussing it, and probably injuring myself. :D

Looks like a well designed and made tool that will have some precision. Your impressions of it when it arrives and after you use it would make for a nice review, if you have the time. :encourage:

Coolidge, you and @Alan H are on a serious tool buying binge! You're giving me a serious case of tool envy!!!

Thanks Mike I have given up on buying cheaper tools and machines because I have gotten burned badly doing that. Quality cost less in the long run is what I have found. I am hitting craigslist daily looking for used but quality, I'm not opposed to saving money.

Nice! I've got the jd2 model 32 hydraulic bender let us know how it does. I've had my eye on one for a while.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike I have given up on buying cheaper tools and machines because I have gotten burned badly doing that. Quality cost less in the long run is what I have found. I am hitting craigslist daily looking for used but quality, I'm not opposed to saving money.

Yeah, I'm with you on the quality thing. If you live long enough, you learn that buying quality tools is the cheapest way to go. Congrats on all your new purchases, Coolidge, but even more, I hope you enjoy learning all the new skills these tools will enable.

Mike

Back