THAT'S IT!!!! Janitor Accesories for all!!!!

I lost a key a month ago. Found it on the same bench last week that I searched 100 times

They'll try to tell you it was there all the time. It wasn't. Those evil little monsters love to take things, hide them in their dens for a few days, and them put them back where they found them. They thrive on the waves of frustration pouring off of you while you search for it.

I keep the drill chuck keys and other lathe tools that might fall into the chip pan painted orange. Seems like the gremlins don't like the taste of Allis Chalmers orange. :rofl:

DSCF2668.JPG

DSCF2668.JPG

And the chuck key for the drill press is on a lanyard so it doesn't walk away.

DSCF2670.JPG

DSCF2670.JPG

My drill press chuck was missing for about 8 months, cleaned that bench countless times. Thursday night it showed up, have absolutely no idea where it was hiding all that time or why it decided to show up. Glad to find it though!

It seems like 5/16 th drillbits are my problem. The next time im at a tool wholesale outlet Im going to by a hundred of them. Then after each use I will just throw them away, and get a new one!

Jake Parker

for those of you that also really enjoy reading this thread---Depressing Realities Of Life-- was started by CNC DUDE--it is worth it to search back and read this thread to know how big a problem this really is---I don't think it is going away---Dave---:panic:

*AND NOTE TO JAKE---Don't throw it away until you know where you put the 100 replacements---:roflmao:

I tore the house/garage apart last week looking for my caliper...it was in my truck (face palm)

Many years ago, I tore the attic floor back up looking for my 5/8" wood chisel. I later figured out I never even had one. :nuts:

Many years ago, I tore the attic floor back up looking for my 5/8" wood chisel. I later figured out I never even had one. :nuts:
Mike---good humor is sure good for relieving stress----good one--:rofl:

It's a commonly known fact that there are small black holes under work benches. Some of them lead to different areas of the shop. Others lead to unknown places. That is my scientific analysis of where my tools go. Why on earth would I ever leave a tool on the top of the toilet, had to be the black hole under the bench! Totally plausible in my mind.:nuts:

It's a commonly known fact that there are small black holes under work benches. Some of them lead to different areas of the shop. Others lead to unknown places. That is my scientific analysis of where my tools go. Why on earth would I ever leave a tool on the top of the toilet, had to be the black hole under the bench! Totally plausible in my mind.:nuts:

Must be true... I'm also thinking there are some areas of phase shifting going on in some areas of the shop...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back