Thanks Evinrude

cathead

CATWERKS LTD
Registered
ATTACH=full]122706[/ATTACH] IMG_0775.JPG The mount was made from an old friction collar from an outboard motor, my guess it was an Evinrude because of the color,
and made a bracket to hold my drill press index. The index is removable in case I want to use it over by
the lathe or mill and is held in place with some springy strapping material. The nice part is it is always
where I need it most and swings completely out of the way when not in use. It was an easy Saturday
AM project.

IMG_0776.JPG

It's the small things that often brighten one's day. Nice job. Mike

It's the small things that often brighten one's day. Nice job. Mike

Thanks, Mike for the kind words! It wasn't much of a project but was a good way to use some stuff that was otherwise JUNK.

Love the ingenuity or is that engineuity ? Looks very convenient.

CHuck the grumpy old guy

Thanks, Mike for the kind words! It wasn't much of a project but was a good way to use some stuff that was otherwise JUNK.

Its not "JUNK" untill its at the scrapyard, or your trying to sell it.:D

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Its not "JUNK" untill its at the scrapyard, or your trying to sell it.:D
Now wait a minute. I've got lots of junk. It's my primary source of parts and materials.

Or does that just mean that my place is a scrapyard?

No it reutilization of old items, recycling etc. He or we are just being good, and keeping stuff out of the landfills.
By the way nice setup on that cathead.

No it reutilization of old items, recycling etc. He or we are just being good, and keeping stuff out of the landfills.
By the way nice setup on that cathead.

Thanks KVT for the compliment.

Maybe it's all in the eye of the beholder. When I go to the scrapyard, I usually come home with a few treasures.
The guy that brought the stuff looked at his load as junk.

I think maybe I will have to make a trip to the scrappers on Monday...

Back