Tapatalk Update

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
I just contacted them. They plan to issue a plugin about 1 month AFTER the final release version of XF2.
That will probably occur in a month or so.

This forum can be accessed just fine on mobile devices.
The new version of XF does this better than the old one, in fact.
I frequently access H-M from my Galaxy Note 4, with no problem.

I can do everything here from my phone just as well as from my computer at home. It works better through my phone's browser than it used to in tapatalk.

tapatalk again, :bull: , hope they know how to use it here.

I have had no issues with any of my android devices since the forum update. In my opinion Tapatalk is not missed by me.

LOL okay. I shall suffer for the time being. I get that some folks have a dis-taste for Tapatalk. For whatever reason, for me it's night and day EASIER to browse forums using Tapatalk. No logging in, super clean uncluttered interface, minimal ads blasting the screen and I can post photos way easier - as in instantly without the resize BS although yes, I need to remember to toggle the settings to prevent the red X's everyone hates (me included) posting pics.
On my shop PC the forum is no problem except the fact most of the time I'm not down here. I do like the new attach files button. Too bad all my photos are on my phone!! Anyway, Thanks for the update Nels I will hang on until the new plugin.

Tapatalk said yesterday that they will have a beta for XF2 next week.

The tapatalk update for XF2 is installed, and should be working, Let us know of any issues.

Nelson, I just tried it and it seems to be working great.

Thank you.

Mike

Nelson, I just tried it and it seems to be working great.

Thank you.

Mike

Nelson is no longer with us or handling updates, Mike. Hobby Mac is the account used by our new web tech. Glad to hear that it is working, though, thanks for posting!

Are pictures going to work using tapatalk here the same as other sites ,so there's no confusion how to post pics ?.

Back