T-nut for QCTP

I would sure like to make compliments to folks that post here with Tapatalk. But I can not see the pics, regardless of what I try.

David

The staff will fix them when we see them, but you as a member can be a big help and just report the post. That way we won't miss any.

Then again, the TapaTalk users can learn to post them properly. Here is a thread that will explain. How to post pix using TapaTalk. We all need to work together. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Randy now I know...I have never done this before, so do I just hit the "Report" button at the bottom left of your post? Well the one that actually contains the no see picture I mean?

David

Thanks Randy now I know...I have never done this before, so do I just hit the "Report" button at the bottom left of your post? Well the one that actually contains the no see picture I mean?

David

Correct. You'll get another window to explain the issue and then Send.

The staff will fix them when we see them, but you as a member can be a big help and just report the post. That way we won't miss any.

Then again, the TapaTalk users can learn to post them properly. Here is a thread that will explain. How to post pix using TapaTalk. We all need to work together. Thank you for understanding.

I know this isn't the place for this but could we put a sticky or something where every one could easily see it? And THANK YOU to the staff members for there hard work behind the scenes!

Oops sorry for posting the pics the wrong way. I'm in Austin, TX where shiner is plentiful. It is a coolant and a lubricant. Fortunately I did such a good job with the hack saw I didnt need to file it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back