StrongHand Tools Welding Cart...DROOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolidge

Active User
Registered
Looking at larger 3x4 foot welding tables and I saw this new product from StrongHandTools, comes with 66 piece fixturing kit. Seems perfect for me, larger, already on casters for mobility...drool enabled!

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

cart3.jpg

cart4.jpg

Plus its nitride finished rust/spatter resistant :disillusion: CNC precision drilled, flat to .004 over 12 inches :disillusion:

$2,200 from Airgas, free freight, could be sitting in my garage next week...thinking...

$2,200 from Airgas, free freight, could be sitting in my garage next week...thinking...

I can't seem to find it through Airgas, but I've found the kit other places for $2500.

I have the woodworking equivalent (Festool MFT), and it's the most used tool in my shop (and probably more expensive by the time clamps etc. are included). If this would get as much use, I'd definitely pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Hopefully they don't have a very good security system, so I can break into their warehouse at night and steal one of them...

That's a lotta dough, but if you can swing it, go for it!

PS. Good to see you back here on HM!

Last edited:
I can't seem to find it through Airgas, but I've found the kit other places for $2500.

I have the woodworking equivalent (Festool MFT), and it's the most used tool in my shop (and probably more expensive by the time clamps etc. are included). If this would get as much use, I'd definitely pull the trigger.

When I saw it, I immediately thought about the Festool Multi-functional Table (MFT). Like you, I use mine often.

I am betting that baby is heavy! By the time you buy some more clamps and jigs to go with the kit, you will have some big bucks invested. Great for TIG welding shop though.

I have started studying TIG machines. I have a Miller but it is from the late seventies and a huge honker of a stick/TIG machine. It's TIG function is not up to speed.

So now the price for a new TIG setup is escalating rapidly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back